RUN TOWARDS A BETTER YOU
WE BELIEVE IN UNLEASHING THE GREATNESS THAT IS ALREADY WITHIN OUR STUDENTS.
- HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT OTHERS AND WISHED YOU COULD RUN JUST LIKE THEM?
- HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO SIGN UP TO A FUN RUN BUT ARE TOO SCARED INCASE YOU FAIL?
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ABLE TO RUN FURTHER, LONGER AND WITHOUT PAIN SO THAT YOU CAN COMPETE IN RACES?
- HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED PAIN WHEN RUNNING?
- DO YOU WISH YOU HAD PEOPLE AROUND YOU WITH SIMILAR GOALS?
- DO YOU GET ACHES AND PAINS, THEN WORRY ABOUT CAUSING YOURSELF INJURY DURING YOUR RUNS?
WE ARE ALL THE SAME IN THIS NOTION: THE POTENTIAL FOR GREATNESS LIVES WITHIN EACH OF US.
Why does running have to be so difficult?
When you are driving around or walking to the shops, you see people running past you and you can’t help but think to yourself, why can’t that be me? Why can’t I run like that? Feeling anxious about your fitness and wishing that you could do what they do. Do you head out of your house, start running and start to feel all your stresses of the day drift away as you keep up momentum, and then all of a sudden you begin to feel an ache or a pain in your knee, back or shoulder and the panic sets in that you have injured yourself. Or that you head out of the door and you don’t even get to the stage of your problems drifting away, the whole run feels like hard work, it leaves you gasping for air and pain in your chest. It feels like everything and everyone around you is telling you one simple thing that running wasn’t meant for you.
WHO AM I? WHAT DO I DO?
My name is Thomas Bisson and I know where you’re coming from and the types of challenges that you have faced. Not only have I struggled with setting high achieving goals and hitting them myself, but I can relate to the loneliness of being surrounded by people that don’t understand why I am aiming to achieve the goals I have set, or even ask why I have set goals at all.
I have worked with runners with a variety of different goals. Couch to 5/10km, marathon preparation and even working with high performing athletes within field hockey and football. No matter the goal, I have coached them through the feelings of loneliness, mental draining of reaching their goals as well as the physical push on the body.
How would you feel if...
- You could run further distances with ease
- You were surrounded by like minded people looking to achieve the same as you
- You could comfortably go out for a run without fear of injury
- You could feel fitter and look better whilst doing something you enjoy
- You could cross a finish line of a race or fun run feeling elated and have your family and friends there watching and supporting you with pride
How can you rapidly change your running, fitness and confidence
At the SuperGene Run School It is our passion help people run towards their goals. Firstly by helping them define it, see it and start to visualise it. Once you begin on this journey there will be times you find challenging, and we will be there to pick you up, dust you off and get you back on track. We will keep you focused from start to finish, then once you reach your goal, your own personal finish line, we will be there to hold up your hand in victory and celebrate all the hard work you put in to reach this moment. It all starts with a free assessment.